The need in our community for services such as these is challenging. We need your help and covet your prayers most especially.
We are not a "soup line" or a "clothing bank". The most important thing we have to share is the undying love of our
Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We extend our hands not simply to meet a need, but in obedience to Him.
Your contributions are important. We are able to provide a good meal at the cost of $4.50 each.
Below is what your contribution would mean:
• $45 will feed and serve 10 individuals today
• $270 feeds and serves an individual for 3 months
• $720 feeds and serves an individual for 6 months
• $1,000 feeds and serves an individual for an entire year
• $5,000 will feed and serve an entire family for a year
• $10,000 will feed and serve a table of 8 for one year
For Clothing donations at the Community Closet, there is a drop box on location.
We appreciate your concern for the hurting and needy. Thanks for making a difference!
Click the Donate image below to donate through PayPal.com.
You may also mail your Donation to us at:
Paducah Community Kitchen
Paducah, Ky 42002